Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 resolutions

Happy New Year to all (though it's admittedly abit too late ah). As the title suggests, I'm going to put some of my numerous resolutions for 2010 here. Not sure if you guys actually make resolutions, or find them pointless (!) ... I normally start off vigorous and enthusiastic, but as the year progresses, my resolve wanes too ... lol.

Still, I believe there's value in making resolutions, as it is also a reflection on how you spent your previous year and how you want to make it better in the coming year. According to a survey done, most people make resolutions to start a new habit rather than to break one. Interesting, isn't it? - what do you think is the motivation behind this? Anyway, I'm starting to ramble. Let's bring on the resolutions!

1. Exercise more - I repeat this resolution every year! D:
2. Don't waste time and make the time I have count for eternity.
3. Study harder - the Word of God, and Burmese language D:
4. Read more.
5. Get to know the youths in TFC on a deeper and more personal level.

That's it! Now, what's yours? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment