Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Teaching

Teaching requires dedication and effort. I have come to learn that through just 3 days into my internship. Every class is showtime. And God's grace and strength sustains me through the day. At the end of the day however, I would have just enough energy to do a my QT and then drag myself to sleep.

My recent QT involved one on gifts and teaching is one of the gifts that I thank God for. Jesus is my teacher, friend and role model who will guide me and understand what I am going through during my teaching internship.

2 comments:

  1. Amen, sister! Thank God for the linguistic ability He has given you :) Press on!

    Teaching is never easy, but when you have gone through it (like I did), you will know it is a very good experience that trains perseverance and dependence on God :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes it's tough work... but i'll press on for sure. I trust that i'll learn somthing at the end of it all. In fact, I like what I'm doing because I get to apply the knowledge and techniques from my undergraduate studies (except literature, which i need to read up and research on).

    ReplyDelete